Discover the creative potential of mixing it up with both traditional and more unusual materials such as those found in a hardware shop. Learn how to layer materials to create interesting effects on a range of surfaces. Composition, colour and form will be discussed in conjunction with each project this is a nine weeks course. This is the concession price item for Seniors, health, pension cardholders and the unemployed.
Versatile Acrylics. Natasha Daniloff.
- How to mix and use glazes based on the individual qualities of colours.
- How to combine different media to create interesting surfaces
- How to work with dry and wet media
- Develop and exploit the potential of a variety of materials and their relationship with
- Composition and design will be covered with particular emphasis on colour
- How to use more unusual materials with acrylics.